The new vintages of our wines are available in the UK and on offer in February.
Highlights for this offer
- Same price per bottle as last three vintages
- Free delivery for 12 bottles and 24+ in England and Wales
- All wines are ready to be delivered from London City Bond
- Sold by Bauduc Ltd in the UK so no hidden costs
- Automatic volume discounts for larger orders
- Volume discounts extend to all unmixed 6-packs
- Some wines will sell out so check online
- Offer expires midnight, Monday 1 March
- List prices to go up on 4 March
Please do place orders here on the website, but if you get stuck do get in touch. (Our daughter Georgie in London helps us by swiftly placing website orders with the delivery company.)
Prices - limited offer
We've kept the opening price of our 2020 Sauvignon Blanc, 2020 Les Trois Hectares and 2020 Rosé to the same £11.95 per bottle that we charged for the 2019, 2018 and 2017 vintages (since 1 May 2018). But only until 4 March, the day after the Budget.
All the unmixed cases of 6 in All Wines from Château Bauduc are included in the opening offer.
Do also take a look at the wines under 'Other châteaux'. The volume discount can make a tempting dent in the price of these lovely wines.
Mixed cases, which are made up by us here, are not included in the volume discounts - but definitely worth a try.
To give everyone a chance to stock up, or to club together an order between friends, we've put automatic volume discounts on all unmixed cases of 6 for the month of February.
Delivery is free in England and Wales for 12 or 24+ bottles. A 6-bottle delivery costs £10, and 18 bottles £8 (free in Greater London). Delivery charges to Scotland vary by area - see UK delivery > Scotland.